Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, Supervisors can access a few additional functions, such as:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking/protecting a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing; and very quick "rollback" of undesirable edits.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
Supervisors can also be referred to as Administrators.
- Krazy Rabbit (since August 2017)